The KitchenAid Dishwasher Fire Accident
The KitchenAid Dishwasher Fire Class Action Lawsuit is one that is being covered by a variety of attorneys. This is because this particular appliance was the cause of death for one of its users and the company is willing to make this right. Many people have been killed because they did not read the warning labels that came with this appliance. Did you know that you could end up with such a dangerous appliance if you did not read the instructions on it? There are many people who have been killed because they ignored these warnings. The fact that you might end up dead because you did not heed the warning on your own KitchenAid Dishwasher should make you think twice about using such an appliance.
Kitchenaid Dishwasher Fire Class Action Lawsuit
First of all, you have to understand that the reason why there was a need to file a suit against KitchenAid was due to what happened to one of their customers. A man was cooking inside his kitchen and when he went to unplug the appliance, it caught on fire. The man was trying to put out the fire when he lost his hand and all of his fingers. This was just one of the worst things that could happen in an appliance case.
Did you know that the only way that an appliance could catch on fire is if someone tried to turn it off while it was still on?
This is something that happened and this is the main reason why an immediate investigation was conducted on the KitchenAid Company. As a result, they released a product called the “Dishwasher Fireproof Stick”. It is a cooking appliance that will not catch on fire because it works around the clock to prevent this from happening.
The “Dishwasher Fireproof Stick” was released just a few months after the incident that just happened.
This product is one that can actually be used as a substitute for the real cooking device that a person would use. It can be used to cook eggs or to cook steak instead of using the actual appliance. It is very easy to use and anyone should have no problem with it at all. What’s great about this product is that it is a very affordable item, which is a relief for most people.
If you own a KitchenAid Dishwasher then you know just how well built these products are. They are designed to withstand the abuse of everyday usage. Many times they can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, there are some parts of a kitchen that are more likely to suffer from wear and tear. They are usually the cook top and the bottom of the appliance.
When the dishwasher is on it can create some serious problems because it can easily get hot.
This can start a fire in just a few seconds. The best thing to do is to always keep the top cover of your dishwasher free of any debris that might get in the way. This way a person will not have any type of problem with the top of the appliance starting a fire.
Another part of a kitchen that can easily be susceptible to an accident is the cook top.
If there is a leak or some type of drip coming from underneath then it can easily lead to an explosion. Sometimes a person will place a pot on top of the cook top and it will either leak or burn. This is definitely not something that any person would wish to experience.
No matter what type of accident that an appliance might cause there is always a chance that it can be prevented. Something as simple as placing a cloth over the top of the appliance can prevent a fire from starting. This is especially true if the top of the appliance is made out of cast iron. The only real way to ensure that this doesn’t happen is to place a cloth over the top of the appliance and never use anything with oil or grease on it. This can actually lead to a fire starting, since the oil and grease could possibly start a fire.